Sunday, October 31, 2010

less than a week until the big show!

we had fittings on thursday, everything went fine for me. majority of my designs are made of jersey. stretch. clever me.

the only thing i'm debating is whether to lengthen my skeleton dress, it's very short and i can't help but feel sorry for the girl who has to wear it. she is a model though, i'm sure she'll be fine.

i am nervous at the moment. i feel like there's still so much to do. just getting everything sorted and organised ready to be marked. i said to myself at the beginning of the year 'now ashlee, you put those patterns in folders and label them properly! you know you'll end up losing half of them if you don't.' to which i replied 'shut up. i'm sweet, i know what i'm doing'

oh my. dinners ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment