Monday, November 1, 2010

HOORAY FOR ME!

i just handed up everything for marking.

AND

Adelaide Fashion Collective did a profile on me and a few of the other ladies in class...

check check check it out everybody.

http://www.adelaidefashioncollective.com/aff2010

now all i really have to worry about is-

1. hoping my garments don't get handed back to me because they are all wrong and i need to remake them all.

2. what I will wear on Saturday.

3. walking down the catwalk at the end of the show on Saturday night.

i plan to face these 3 challenges in these three ways-

1. cross my fingers

2. I'm going to make my outfit for saturday night as unfortunately tens of dollars doesn't by you much these days.

this is my inspiration-



... but this is probably the reality



sorry folks, that's a bit rude. if i'm gone before christmas comes, tell santa i love him.

i'll just be one big bundle of nerves on saturday night that i might need a few to calm myself.

oh and for number three I can barely walk in a straight line on a good day (i'm fairly pigeon toed) i'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye that I don't stack it.

...or look like danny devito next to a model.

No comments:

Post a Comment