Sunday, October 10, 2010

So only 4 weeks to go. It's all happening now. Am I on track? Ask me later, it still feels like I've done a lot but not much at the same time.

Got my photos back from the shoot last week (thanks Phebe and Jane), they looked rad, I am very happy with how they turned out.

When getting our pages together for the parade catalogue we were asked to write a paragraph or two about our collection. At first I struggled with this, I found it hard to some up something that I've spent most of this year with, something I love and hate at the same time. I didn't want it to be to self promoting or sound like I was writing about my cardboard panda enclosure that I made in year 7 society and environment (my name is ashlee and i made this panda enclosure because...)
After at least 20 minutes of hard thought and concentraion I decided to hand this task over to someone else, an outsider with an unbiased view of my collection.

Take it away Miss Benatar....

No comments:

Post a Comment